Monday 24 December 2012

Palenque Part 2 - Pacal and the Elements



Hello all,
21/12/2012 was nothing to fear but a wondrous time for everyone to make changes in themselves and move into a different space and time. Over the next few days just be open to the little voices that spirit shares with you. These voices can come from anywhere; a whisper in your mind, the word from a friend or even the sign on the side of a bus. As we move through the end of 2012 be open. For those in the Northern Hemisphere it is the time allow the potential in the winter to build within you. If you need to, go back to my thirty or so postings on the Elements of Man and by getting touch with the elements you can begin to understand yourself, others and nature it is the most wonderful teaching that I have received.


In the Mayan cities of light we meet and have the opportunity to get in touch with the Elements. I will attempt to share some of this when while I am in the Mayan lands, but of course that depends on the availablity of wifi in the resorts I am staying at.

On the 21st in Palenque we were with the Element of Water and it was amazing to see how much of the element there was around us. The more ceremonies we did the more it rained. The rain was so torrential that after a few hours every part of us was wet and in my case I now have a passport where my face has disappeared. It should make it an interesting challenge to cross over the borders in the coming days, but as my old teacher said, "It is what it is." it is a teaching that has kept me in good stead over many years.

The negative Element of Water was there to be seen as people everywhere seemed to be getting frustrated with the amount of water. The more ceremonies we performed the stronger the rain became; it was wonderful. The positive aspect of water is about nurturance and growth and it was wonderful to see the group come together even though the rain was non stop for many hours.

As the rain continued to fall it created a wonderful mist around Palenque and many waterfalls as the water cascaded off the pyramids and temples.

The next stop on our journey is Yaxchillan which is the Earth City of the Five cities of Light. It will be interesting to see what happens as my own element will be active over the next few sites as we connect with Earth then Fire. The negative emotion of Earth is Fear and I am sure spirit will have something special for us. Then we move onto Tikal which is Fire.

So bye for now.
The IPad is doing some strange things with the energies and what I am writing may appear different to you from what I meant, but enjoy the ride.

Blessings & Peace 
Geof 








No comments:

Post a Comment