Thursday 23 August 2012

Creativity Is the Way to God



Creativity is the way to God because just as God created us and everything in our universe, it is our opportunity to take our aspect of God and create something which is uniquely ours. Whether it is a musician, painter, sculptor, cook, actor or a writer like myself we all take an aspect of ourselves and express it in our creative medium. It is like we take the smallest essence of our god given talent and imbue it in a new creation.

For me when I hear a violin or the male tenor voice I get so wrapped in the music that there is a moment when the singer, the instrument and myself are no longer separate but become one. It is a feeling that I experience with all of my body but especially in my heart. There is a point where the beauty of what I am experiencing becomes too much and I am beyond time and space and am connected with all things. In those wonderful moments I am brought to tears. It is in these moments that I can understand why God created us as some would say in his own image. It was to allow a part of himself or herself to go beyond their individual aspect and express itself from the Godforce that we all have within.

We do not have to be a great artist or a musician to tap into this creativity. It is there for all of us. When you are sitting on the beach looking at a sunrise or sunset there are moments when you and the sunset are one. You have connected with the creative aspect inside yourself. The sunset itself is beautiful but it is nothing without your experience of it. Everybody has this amazing innate ability to connect and produce their own god like moments of creativity.

All we need to do is still ourselves and allow the magic we have inside all of us to come out.

Blessings and Peace - May your find your own creative spark and light up the world.

Geof


A special for all my followers, friends and blog readers. My publisher has offered a special only through my website of the ebook version of The 33rd Sage at $3.99. Take advantage of the offer. Apart from being a modern fable it is filled with teachings that you or your family can use for the rest of your life. Who knows if you are open to the possibilities an old Chinese Sage might just wander into your life?

Go to my website http://www.33rdsage.com/index.html and click on buy the book for this special offer to my friends.

Take a look at my Book Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeNMGhfwtdg

The 33rd Sage is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Book Depository, Watersons, Xlibris and a number of online book stores.

Twitter @GeofSpalding
Official Author Blog - the33rdsage.authorsxpress.com/
Translatable Author Blog - 33rdsage.blogspot.com.au/

Website www.33rdsage.com




No comments:

Post a Comment